Your shopping bag is empty
Agile Joints was formulated for mobility and to help maintain a normal range of motion in feline joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is common for our pet friends to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.
- Helps maintain flexibility and normal, comfortable motion
- Addresses joints, cartilage, ligaments and joint fluid
- May benefit normal recovery following orthopedic surgery
- Appropriate for cats of all ages
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) Value Size is an 8-month supply for most cats
What is Agile Joints used for?
Appropriate for all joints. Agile Joints is commonly used for shoulders, hip, knees, ankles, elbows and vertebrae. This proprietary blend of herbs works effectively to support the physiology of the joint tissues in all sizes and breeds.
The joints of the body are made up of the bones of the joint, cartilage that covers the ends of the bones, ligaments and a joint capsule that contains synovial fluid. This fluid works to lubricate the joint and works as a shock absorber when your pet walks, jumps and plays. All of these components need to be comfortable and working smoothly for the healthy function of the joint. Additionally, normal circulation into these areas helps to transport nutrients in and take waste products out.
Agile Joints nourishes the components of the joint tissue by supporting the underlying normal physiology. It also reduces free radical formation that can affect the joint.
Why choose Agile Joints for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Agile Joints is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money back guarantee.
- Who makes Agile Joints?
- Agile Joints is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
- Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight.
- BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
- Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know cats can be finicky! Agile Joints is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administering the drops in a way your cat likes best.
Use With Caution
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- May be a GI irritant. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI ulceration.
- Use caution with steroid drugs and NSAIDS.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin