Your shopping bag is empty
- Supports adrenal gland balance including cortisol production
- Healthy coat and hair growth
- Normal appetite and urination
- Also helps with anxiety and normal sleep patterns
Order Pet Melatonin today for anxiety or to support your dog's cortisol levels. Often used with Adrenal Harmony Gold for Cushing's.
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-to-2-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-to-2-month supply for most large dogs
What is Pet Melatonin for Dogs?
Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced in the pineal gland of dogs (and other animals). It plays a large role in regulating sleep patterns. It also has a role in the regulation of cortisol production, a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands in response to stress.
In dogs, melatonin supplementation has been shown to target the adrenal glands and the amount of cortisol they make by inhibiting certain enzymes needed to produce cortisol. A consistent level of melatonin in the body can help support balanced cortisol output by the adrenal glands. In turn, this may support normal urination and thirst, normal hair growth and coat quality, and normal appetite and weight.
Pet Melatonin is in a convenient liquid format that makes it easy to administer to dogs in the correct amount, unlike capsules or tablets. It is synthetically derived and not extracted from the pineal glands of pigs. A synthetic melatonin ensures safety from viruses or other microbes that may be present in animal tissue.
(NOTE: Never give your pet a melatonin supplement made for humans as they can contain ingredients such as xylitol, which is toxic to pets.)
What is Pet Melatonin used for?
Pet Melatonin is a supplement made just for pets. Studies have shown promising results in supplementing melatonin to animals for adrenal support. By supporting balanced adrenal cortisol production, dog owners have reported normal hair growth, normal urination and thirst, normal appetite and weight, and improved energy.
For dogs who experience anxiety (such as separation anxiety) or stress, melatonin is often the key to helping them feel calmer and more relaxed. Pet Wellbeing Calming Care can also be used daily for additional calming support.
Pet Melatonin can also assist if normal sleep patterns have been disrupted.
Consider Pet Melatonin for supporting:
- Normal cortisol production by the adrenal glands
- Regular urination and thirst
- Normal appetite and weight
- Normal hair growth
- Anxiety due to separation or other causes
- Sleep-wake pattern disruption
A note from our veterinarian...
A primary recommendation for dogs taking Adrenal Harmony Gold is to also administer Pet Melatonin. As mentioned, the daily administration of Pet Melatonin (and thus a consistent level in the bloodstream) helps to target the cells of the adrenal glands to promote more normal cortisol production. Some dogs will initially experience an increase in relaxation (decreased activity), possible drowsiness, and more sleep with Pet Melatonin. This usually stabilizes within about two weeks.
Another recommendation for adrenal gland support is lignans.
To recap, the ideal combination for supporting your dog's adrenal gland health is:
- Adrenal Harmony Gold
- Pet Melatonin
Ensure your dog receives a diet high in nutrients. SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement provides nutrients and superfoods from whole-food sources along with probiotics and enzymes for overall good health, immunity, and energy.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Pet Melatonin for Dogs comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Pet Melatonin for Your Canine Friend?
- Pure, Synthetic Melatonin: No animal tissue is used to create Pet Melatonin, assuring no contamination from animal sources.
- Liquid Format: Easy to administer the correct amount using the calibrated dropper.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Pet Melatonin is tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. Every single batch.
- Certified GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Consumers can be assured that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States.
Who Makes Pet Melatonin for Dogs?
Pet Melatonin for Dogs is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Pet Melatonin as outlined:
- 10 lb and under: 0.25 ml
- 11 - 25 lb: 0.50 ml
- 26 -100 lb: 1.0 ml
- 100+ lb: 1.0 - 2.0 ml
With Adrenal Harmony Gold: Administer twice daily, every 12 hours (morning and night).
For sleep support: Administer once daily at desired bedtime.
Do not exceed daily administration amounts.
Shake well. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Pet Melatonin is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not administer to pets under one year of age.
- May cause drowsiness after administration.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Pet Melatonin is Formulated With:
- Melatonin (synthetic)... 3 mg per ml
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.